May 26, 2020
Caring for you at home
Dear Valued Patient,
We do hope you and your family are keeping safe and well.
Following on from the latest Government advice to start re-opening the economy, we are pleased to announce Ambience Dental Practice will be resuming dental services from Monday 08th of June 2020.
The health, well-being and safety of all our patients, their families and our staff is our priority. Therefore, we would like to take this opportunity to explain your new patient journey & measures we are taking to keep you safe, and to comply with social distancing guidelines:
1. You can now book appointments for any day from Monday 08th June by calling us on the following number: 01793 529985 during our opening hours of Monday – Friday, 8:15am – 4:45pm.
IMPORTANT – In order to comply with the Government’s social distancing guidance, patients are NOT permitted to attend the practice without a pre-booked and confirmed appointment. The only option to book an appointment is:
Phone us on: 01793 529985
We will only be able to see you if you confirm that you and no one in your household has shown any symptoms and do not need to self-isolate in accordance with the Government Guidance here – https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/check-if-you-have-coronavirus-symptoms/
2. The following forms: Patient Declaration (FP17PR), Medical History and Patient Details, will need to be filled out electronically when you arrive for your appointment and before you see your dentist, or if you have provided an email address these forms will be sent via email where you will be able to fill the required forms securely online.
3. On the day of your appointment, please come to the practice no more than 15 minutes before your stated appointment time. Please attend the appointment alone. This is to ensure we will only have 1 patient (or a limited number of patients) in the practice at any time. In accordance with Government Guidelines, we understand shielded patients are still required to stay home and unfortunately, we cannot treat you at this time.
4. Once you come to the practice please wait at the front door which will be closed. Your dedicated nurse will come and collect you from the front door 15 minutes before your appointment time.
5. Once you are inside the treatment room – your dedicated nurse and dentist will be wearing the appropriate Government recommended Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
6. Your payment will be taken at reception. We are working on making available online payments to reduce the need for in person payments – we will keep you updated on our progress.
If you would like to make an appointment from Monday 8th June, please call us on the following number: 01793 529985
We do hope that Ambience Dental Practice can be of continued service to you in the near future and we’re looking forward to welcoming you back.
Wishing you all the best and keep safe and well.
Ambience Dental Practice Team